Tuesday 20 November 2012



 Another day in the life of Carolyn,
My Nephew's partner had a baby the other week and I found myself making  this Journal for the baby(2 whole days, one weekend in total). So before I give it to them I took Pics to show everyone.
Its Pink cause it was a Baby Girl. The bottles and other plastic embelishments were on the table at the baby shower so I grab some to add to the Journal.

 I was Born on... Rose bud cheeks... my name is...
 At precisely... a little bit of heaven...
 A baby is born with the need to be loved and never outgrows it... My eye colour is... Cute button Nose...
 My Weight and height is... A new baby is the beginning of all things wonderful hope dream of possibilities...Little girls are just like angels who haven't yet spread their wings...

 My Hair colour is...we made a wish and you came true...
 Bundle of Joy...
 Mommy's Girl... Daddy's Girl...
 Our Precious little baby...
My Parents are... a brand new little baby to fill lives and hearts with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment